Sunday, April 14, 2013

Menu Plan for 4/14 - 4/20


Here is my menu plan for this week.  I do not assign the food items days of the week because I have found that not having a set day really works for myself.  You can do your menu with what works best for you.  I know that for some people that would be assigning days of the week to each food item.

 

BREAKFASTS

Cereal

Waffles

Cinnamon Toast and Smoothies

Oatmeal             

Eggs and Toast

French Toasts   

Buttermilk Pancakes recipe from the What Megan's Making blog

 

DINNERS

Grilled Steak, Mushrooms, and Asparagus with Brown Rice

Crockpot Salsa Chicken from the Taste & See blog

Meatloaf and Mac and Cheese with Broccoli

Ravioli’s and Salad

Goulash and Green Beans

Homemade Pizza Night

Grilled Tuna, Rice, and Brussel Sprouts

No comments:

Post a Comment