Monday, February 3, 2014

Menu Plan

Menu Plan for the week of Feb 3 – Feb 9th
 
 First of all because of my food intolerances I have become for the most part a virgin diet for life person.  For those of you who do not know what I am talking about you can read more here.   Basically I try not to eat Dairy, Gluten, Eggs, Corn, Peanuts, Sugar, and Soy.  I personally have problems with Dairy, Gluten, Sugar and Soy.  So my menu is sometimes different for breakfast for myself, then what I make for my kids.

Breakfasts for myself I will be having either Protein Shakes or Oatmeal.  The oatmeal is Gluten Free, Dairy Free old fashioned oats.    I eat this with cinnamon, Sugar free vanilla coconut milk, and fresh fruit on top.
For my kids they will be having:
Cereal x4
Oatmeal
Pancakes
Waffles

Dinners:
Brown rice pasta with a homemade meat sauce
Chicken Taco’s in the crockpot with homemade taco seasoning and served on brown rice tortilla
Pork Stir Fry
Salad with grilled chicken
Tuna Noodle Casserole this is a no recipe experiment.  I am going to use brown rice pasta and coconut milk in place of the cream soups.  I will post pictures later in the week with the results.
Out
Chili
Thanks for stopping by!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment