Saturday, May 18, 2013

Cleaning Schedule

   Cleaning is something that I have struggled with since I was little.  It is not that I do not like the house to look clean, because I love it to look clean.  It is more the fact that I have come to realize my problem is that I am a perfectionist.  I want everything to be perfect all the time.  While that would be nice it is just not ideal when you have three small kids in the house.  Because of this with the birth of each child I have had to re-adjust my cleaning schedule and figure out what works best with the new addition. I have come to figure out that breaking it up throughout the week works best for me.  This allows me to have more time with the kids each day.  Below I have included my weekly cleaning schedule.  At another time I will share my daily and monthly.

Monday - Bathrooms and Changing the Sheets on all the beds.
Tuesday - Bedrooms
Wednesday- Kitchen and Dining Room
Thursday- Living Room and Family Room
Friday - Office, Laundry Room, and Play Room
Saturday - Outdoor work and Errands
Sunday - Rest

Do you have a cleaning schedule?  What is your weekly cleaning schedule like?  I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment