Monday, May 6, 2013

Menu plan 5/6/2013 - 5/12/2013

I usually love this time of year, but for us so far this spring has been kind of lackluster.  Summer will be here soon, which if you are like my daughter Princess then you just cannot wait for it.  When summer comes my menus will be changing.  I will be doing a lot of stuff that I will not need to cook on the stove or in the oven.  I also am getting ready to start doing some freezer cooking, so that will be changing my menus in the next few weeks. 


BREAKFASTS

Oatmeal with Fresh Strawberries and Bananas X 2
Cereal X2
Homemade Blueberry Muffins and Smoothies
Scrambled Eggs
Out - I do not cook on Mother's Day


DINNERS

Hot Dogs with Corn and Salad
Mexican Lasagna
Spaghetti and Homemade Meat Sauce
Crab Cakes with Rice and Salad
Homemade Pizza
Grilled Tuna with a Teriyaki Sauce and Grilled Veggies
Out

No comments:

Post a Comment