Friday, May 31, 2013

Stocking Up for Summer at the Dollar Store


    Summer is quickly approaching and the kids will be done school soon.  Princess finished school last week.  Depending on what you have planned to do with your kids this summer, it can become quite expensive.  That is when I turn to my trusty Dollar Tree.  Now you may not be able to get everything, but you can still get a decent amount of stuff.   They have everything from picnic supplies to pool noodles, and arts and crafts supplies.    A lot of what I got coincides with my Summer Bucket list here.  Here is what I was able to get on my trip on Sunday to the Dollar Tree.

                          Water Balls - these are great for in the pool or for water fights.

                                                Water Guns - another fun item for water fights.

                   Water Blasters - These are like water guns, but much easier for little ones.


Water Catchers

             Fishing Fun - I plan on putting the fish in our baby pool and letting the kids have fun with it.

Kites - I know there is only 1 in the picture, but the package came with 2 kites.

Bug Kits

Craft Sticks - The package says craft sticks they are actually just popsicle sticks.

Safety Scissors

\
Pooh's Number Match

Crayons

Scribble Pad

Glow Sticks - These came in fun shapes, but they have regular glow sticks there also.
 
That is what I got on my most recent trip to the Dollar store.  Where do you go to stock up for summer?  I would love to hear from you!
 
 
 

Christina


 

No comments:

Post a Comment