Monday, May 13, 2013

Menu Plan for 5/13/13 - 5/19/13 and The Virgin Diet

    I have had some stomach issues for a very long time now.  I have had all sorts of tests run on me and all they have really come up with was a gallbladder malfunction that I had removed and IBS.   For a while I accepted that I just had to deal with the pain and issues I was having.  But recently I stumble upon information about food intolerance's.  Then my mom told me about a book titled The Virgin Diet by JJ Virgin.  She teaches you in this book about food intolerance's for the 7 main foods and also about why they are bad for you.  I have to say after reading her book I am convinced that I have food intolerance's.  On Wednesday this week I will be starting The Virgin Diet on my quest to see if I really do have any intolerance's. So my menu plan is going to be a little different for the next couple months.  If you want to know more about the book or this diet you can check out the website here.


BREAKFASTS
I will be drinking a protein shake for breakfast every morning starting Wednesday.  I will give you the menu plan for my kids breakfasts.                                

Kids
Oatmeal with fruit x3
Cereal with fruit x4


DINNERS

Breakfast for Dinner
Out
Lemon Pepper Chicken
Herb-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin Roast from The Virgin Diet book by JJ Virgin
Spaghetti Squash "Pasta" with Meat Sauce form The Virgin Diet book
 Grilled Salmon
Chili Lime Grilled Chicken Skewers from The Virgin Diet book

No comments:

Post a Comment