Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pantry Clean Up and Organization

My pantry has been a mess lately and it has been driving me crazy.  I have been doing my spring cleaning lately and I decided that today I was finally going to attack my pantry.  I took everything out wiped down the shelves and then put it all back in, but in an organized fashion.  Below I have included before and after pictures of my project.


Before
  

                                                                         After


                                                                        Before


                                                                      After

                                                                 Before

                                                                After

                                                                      Before

                                                                       After

                                                                    Before

                                                                     After
   The plastic bin and the fabric bin in this picture are from the dollar store.  That is tea bags in the fabric bin.  Tea is a small obsession of mine.  I will talk more about that another time.  How do you like to organize your food storage?  I would love to hear your comments!



Christina



No comments:

Post a Comment