Tuesday, March 19, 2013

15 Uses for White Vinegar



  I love cleaning with White Vinegar.  There are so many things you can clean with it.  I mainly use a solution of equal parts vinegar and water.  But there are things that you can clean with just White Vinegar as well.  I decided though that I was going to come up with a list of 15 things that can be cleaned with White Vinegar.

Water and Vinegar
1. Clean your window blinds
2. Clean your kitchen counters
3. Clean the top of your stove
4. Clean your fridge inside and out.
5. Steam clean your microwave.
6. Clean your mirrors
7. Clean windows
8. Clean the inside and outside of your washer
9. Clean the outside of your dryer
10. Spray it on stains when doing laundry
11. Clean a coffee maker
12. Clean your sink

Vinegar
13. Use it to deodorize things such as plastic containers, laundry, and shoes.
14. Spray it on weeds to kill them.
15. Use it to remove the glue from stickers or decals.

There are many more uses for White Vinegar.  These are just some of the ones I could come up with off of the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment