Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Princess Closet

We have a closet in our family room that has been a dumping ground for the kids toys.  Princess has been wanting a closet to have all her dress up stuff in.  I finally decided to give that to her.

                                                  BEFORE
 I have to say that this is pretty embarrassing.  But I had to show these before pictures.  So I could show just how bad the closet was before the project.

                                       
                                         Before
 



                                           More Before





                                          AFTER



                                          AFTER


                                I got these bins from the Dollar Tree.


                                       More After


                                    As you can see here Princess is happy with her new closet.

                                         The pillows came from Target on clearance.
                                        I put the games in the chest here.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I have some of those bins too. Love them! Can't beat a $1 for cute storage. :)

    ReplyDelete