Thursday, March 7, 2013

More About Me

    My name is Christina!  I am a stay at home mom. Who is blessed with a wonderful husband, and 3 little angels.  Princess is almost 5, Captain Curious is 2, and then there is Little Man who is 5 months.  I would say that they keep me busy, but that would not begin to describe it.  So I will just say that having 3 kids under 5 is an adventure.  I love being home with the kids.  At times it can be hard, but I would not trade it for any other job in the world. 

   
   My life as a stay at home mom is a work in progress. I am still trying to find what works for my family through a series of trial and error.  This blog is in essence a journal of my trials, and successes or errors.  So when I try to remember what I have tried, and what worked I have it all down.  My blog is going to be a mix of recipes, cleaning tips, DIY projects, activities I have tried with my kids and, who knows maybe even more.  For those who are interested pictures will be coming soon of my family. 

1 comment: