Friday, March 8, 2013

Tip of the Day

  As I have said before I love free products. I also love coupons, and that feeling you get when you watch your grocery bill come down. If you are anything like me, you may want to check out the P & G site here.  They have nice articles to read.  They offer coupons to print.  They also have quarterly free samples, and coupons that you can receive in the mail.  The quarterly offer is usually about 5 or 6 free sample plus a coupon book.  I love this site and have been able to save a lot on groceries through it. So go ahead check it our here.  If you like them, and you want to be able to get even more coupons in the mail.  Or just want to read more articles.  Then I would also recommend checking out Home made simple.  Which is a part of the P & G family.



I was going to include a picture of my coupon books, but I am having camera difficulties.  If  you just bare with me, more photos will be coming soon.  My camera was stolen and I can not seem to figure out how to use my web cam.  I thank you for your patience.  Since I could not take a picture of my coupon books.  I am instead including a picture of Princess.  Hope you enjoy!

Christina






No comments:

Post a Comment