Saturday, March 23, 2013

Kid's Sneakers

     

 Princess and I had to go shopping this morning for yet another new pair of sneakers. She is a child who plays hard and therefore is rough on her sneakers. She goes through roughly a pair every 3 to 4 months. Now I do not know maybe this is normal, but to me it seems like it is too often. We have tried multiple brands, stores, and prices, yet nothing seems to work. She still always busts the toes out of her shoes. I am kind of at my wits end at this point for what to do. Am I alone in this battle with kid’s sneakers? Has anyone else had this issue also? Does anyone have any recommendations for a good kid’s sneaker brand?

These pictures below are of her old sneakers, so you can see how bad the problem really is.






No comments:

Post a Comment