Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Paper Towel Experiment

   Today I decided to do a science experiment with Princess.  So I started searching for ideas.  That is when I found this paper towel experiment.  I found it on the learn create love blog.   Below are pictures of how the experiment went.

All you need is 3 glasses, water, food coloring, and a spoon.  Put water in glasses and choose two different colors of food colors.  We choose red and blue.

 Here is Princess stirring the food coloring.
 Waiting......
 Waiting.......  She looks thrilled! 
 Still waiting.  At this point Princess was board and kept asking when it was going to change to purple.







Finally it changes.  Princess was thrilled to see purple.

I will just warn though for anyone with small children.  This takes about 30 to 45 minutes.  I would have something else for them to do during this time.  On the Learn Create Love blog she gives more details on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment