Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sunny day



                                                                   #




  I got up this morning planning on doing a post about my cleaning.  But then I decided it was more important to spend the day with my husband and kids.   The thing is my kids have been couped up pretty much all winter.  It has just been too cold here in the North East.  With a baby in the house it just made it impossible to take the kids out.  But today we woke up and it was sunny and warm.  Well warmer then it has been being.   Princess and Captain Curious did not want to come inside.  They had a ball outside.  And so that is how I spent the day.  Soaking up the sun having a good time with my little angels.  When you think about it at the end of the day isn't spending time with those that you love the important thing anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment