Sunday, March 24, 2013

Menu Plan for the week of 3/24 - 3/30

    I know that I have been doing my menu plans on Mondays, but I decided this week I would post it today.  I wanted to be able to have at least 3 days in the menu.  Starting Wednesday of this week the kids and I will be away for a week and a half.  Princess will be on spring break from School.  We are fortunate enough to have a free place to stay at the beach.  My grandmother generously opens her place up too everyone in our family.  I will still be posting from her house, but I do not know what we are going to be eating. Anyway here is what I know we will be eating for the 1st part of the week.

    Breakfasts
      *Bagels
      *Cereal
      *Waffles


Dinners
  * Ground Turkey Enchiladas
  * Crock Pot Italian Cream Cheese Chicken from the Heavenly Homemakers blog.
  * Barbecue Meatballs from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures blog.

  I will post the rest of the week once I get to the beach and know what else we will be eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment